Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Okay for real this time! I swear! Soon!

I have just endured three of the most grueling weeks of all my purple life, as the artist formerly known as O(+> might say.  But hopefully I have reached a plateau.

I recently quit one of my grueling jobs and have added hours to my other grueling job, with the grueling manager whose grueling, anxiety ridden demeanor is largely responsible for the grueling nature of the last three weeks I just mentioned.

I'm having trouble getting to the point here.   Starting next month, as in tomorrow, as in September, the month of my birth, I devote more energy to making regular posts here. By regular I mean at least two a month.  Hopefully more.  But considering I've had nothing to write except excuses the last two posts, I think two is a reasonable goal.

Speaking of September... I am one of the millions of people who happen to have been born on THAT day.  You know the one.  9/11. I don't mean in the metaphorical sense of being reborn, I mean literally that is the date of my birth.  So when I post on or after that day either rejoicing or sobbing, depending on how it went, I don't want to hear, oh NO what a monster how can she not respect what happened on THAT DAY.

That said, I can't believe it's coming up on 9 years now.  I can't believe how much has changed about my life since then, and how little the world has changed since then.  This will require deeper, less hectic reflection than I'm giving the topic right now.  I will come back to this.  Perhaps tomorrow.  Definitely soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment