Saturday, August 14, 2010

OMG Maybe Not!

Okay so I underestimated the time lag involved in doing interviews with very very VERY busy people who barely had time to talk to me in the first place, and then adding the corollary that I wouldn't post said interview without them signing off on the final product first.  I've been waiting for daaaaaaaaaays for that final sign off.  I don't think they are ducking me I just know that they are insanely busy.

So maybe I'll rethink that one rule.  Maybe I'll make a good faith effort to work as closely as possible with the subject whenever I can.  The times I can't, I will post it and if they later come to object to what was posted I'll handle that then.

At any rate, it's not as if I haven't been busy myself.  This was the work week from 7th Hell.  2 Jobs + 2 overlapping work schedules ( - ) 1 emergency sick day = CHAOS.

Stay tuned.  Things will sort out here eventually.  Jane said to the lone cricket napping in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment